Re-start scuba diving. What is the ReActivate Program? You haven’t been scuba diving in a long time? Don’t worry! We help you to start diving again immediately, by simply selecting and reviewing the skills you need to re-start scuba diving. You may do so by reviewing your dive knowledge conveniently on your tablet, smartphone or computer.
1. Who is it for?
Divers who have not been scuba diving for six months to over a year, divers purchasing new equipment, divers with a diving tour plan, or junior divers who want to upgrade from a junior diver to a regular diver. This program is targeted for all divers.
- Applicable age and diving level: Ten years or older and should be the same level or higher than a PADI scuba diver.
- Read your Medical Statement and check your health status in advance for the Discover Scuba Diving course. If there is an item you check “YES” for on the medical statement, download and print out the statement and get a doctor’s approval. ≫ Download Medical Statement
- You should have at least eighteen hours of rest time after this diving course before traveling by airplane. Therefore, be sure to schedule one more day before flying after your dive. Note: If your course is three days long, please schedule your flight for at least four nights and five days.
2. How long is the total duration?
The ReActivate program usually takes 0.5 days (half a day) to 1 day.
※ Important: When preparing your itinerary, it is recommended that you take at least 18 hours of rest after your diving trip. Therefore, please calculate the minimum travel time as “training duration + 1 day” to plan your itinerary around.
3. What will you learn?
- Theory Review through Reactivate Touch manual (Tablet or Mobile) or e-Learning (Online): Review the knowledge you learned in the Open Water Diver course
- Confined water: Learn and practice your scuba skills again
- Open water (optional): Enjoy fun diving in new environments.
1) Prepare the documents for the ReActivate program.
2) For training, we will do a simple pre-interview and take a look at your logbook. If you have yet to study via the Reactivate Touch manual (Tablet or Mobile) or e-Learning (Online), try out the Quick Review of Knowledge Development.
3) Confined Water (Shallow water): After practicing the basic skills you learned in the Open Water Diver course, you will concentrate on learning and practicing the skills you need in order to further practice.
4) Open water diving (optional): You can enjoy fun diving in a new diving environment, called Discover Local Diving, which is optional.
5) Create a logbook
4. How does the course work?
1) This program is led and supervised by a PADI instructor. The maximum number of students per instructor is limited to two or three for safety and efficiency.
2) Once you completed this course, you will receive a reissued card with a reactivation date on your existing diver’s license. An updated certification will be mailed to your residence within one or two months.
5. What is the schedule?
The ReActivate program may be started at any time. Please refer to the sample schedule for your itinerary.
※ Important: The following schedules are samples according to the flight schedule and can be adjusted after consulting with the instructor a the individual’s request. Schedules are subject to change due to sudden weather changes.
6. Course Price
ReActivate (Half) + Discover Local diving (Include 1 dive): 3,000 pesos
ReActivate (Full) + Discover Local diving (Include 1 dive): 6,000 pesos
ReActivate (Full) + Touch Manual + Discover Local diving (Include 1 dive): 8,000 pesos
- Includes : Equipment rental fee
- Only ReActivate full program is include cost of card replacement (Issued as a Project AWARE card)
- Sea World is a 100% Project AWARE Dive Center.
7. How to make a reservation
1) Online Reservation: You may make a reservation through the Booking/Inquiry link on the homepage.
2) Reservations in Boracay: You may make your reservation by visiting the Sea World location the day before you would like to dive. If you reserve locally, a deposit of 1,000 pesos per person will be required. Reservations for the same day may be difficult to provide, so please make your reservation in advance.