Please make a special birthday event for my child. The Bubble Maker Program is a fun and exciting scuba experience for children. Just as the name of the course suggests, kids will learn to make bubbles underwater!
1. Who is it for?
The Bubble Maker Program is a PADI experience not for divers, but for children from eight to nine years old. These young divers will experience the mystery of the sea, along with the sound of bubbles in the water. Parents often choose this course as a special birthday event for their child in order to make wonderful memories of their family trip. Children who have taken the Junior Open Water Diver course can try this course as well!
- Applicable age: Eight to nine years old
- Read your Medical Statement and check your health status in advance for the Discover Scuba Diving course. If there is an item you check “YES” for on the medical statement, download and print out the statement and get a doctor’s approval. ≫ Download Bubblemaker Statement
- You should have at least twelve hours of rest time after this diving course before traveling by airplane. Therefore, be sure to schedule one more day before flying after your dive.
- Also, you may improve water adaptation through this course. Therefore, if you have plans to go island-hopping during your stay, taking this course ahead of time will make your snorkeling experience more enjoyable.
2. How long does the course take in total?
The Bubble Maker Diving program usually takes about three hours and about four hours during the rainy season (June to October).
3. What will you learn?
1) Fill in the papers for the Bubblemaker program
2) Take a lesson for basic diving theory
3) You will learn basic skills necessary for scuba diving by moving to shallow waters.
- Basic Theory for Scuba: Pressure, Volume, Pressure Balance, etc.
- Scuba equipment introduction and usage
- Basic Scuba Technology: Breathe Underwater, Equilibrium Pressure, Drain / Reclaim Respiratory, Drain Mask, Swim Underwater
4) You will enjoy scuba diving for about 30 to 40 minutes within 2m of Boracay Beach (Confined open water).
4. How does the course work?
This program is Led and supervised by a PADI instructor. A PADI Divemaster will be of assistance as well.
5. What is the schedule?
The Bubble Maker Program runs every day, but the schedule is not fixed. The schedule for the following day is usually made in the afternoon. Visit Sea World Dive Center on the day you arrive, or check the schedule by contacting us via Facebook messenger the day of departure from Incheon International Airport.
The general start times of the Bubble Maker program is as follows:
- Dry season (December to May): 10:30 am / 01:30 pm
- Rainy season (June to November): 9:00 am / 11:00 am / 13:00 pm
6. Course Price
- Includes : cost of issuing Bubblemaker certification, equipment rental fee.
- There is an additional fee of 500 pesos if you would like to have underwater photos and video taken.
7. How to make a reservation
1) Online Reservation: You may make a reservation through the Booking/Inquiry link on the homepage.
2) Reservations in Boracay: You may make your reservation by visiting the Sea World location the day before you would like to dive. If you reserve locally, a deposit of 1,000 pesos per person will be required. Reservations for the same day may be difficult to provide, so please make your reservation in advance.