MASTER SCUBA DIVER
Let’s be the best in recreational diving. The PADI Master Scuba Diver is the best level in recreational diving. As they have diverse and extensive experience, Master Scuba Divers belong to the elite group among scuba divers.
1. Who is it for?
For those who do not want to be a PADI Pro diver, but want to be at the top level of recreational diving.
- Applicable age: Twelve years or older
- PADI (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualified equivalent from other training institutions)
- PADI Rescue Diver (or qualified equivalent from other training institutions)
- You must have at least five PADI Specialty Divers qualifications.
- You must have at least 50 dives recorded in your logbook.
2. How long is the total duration?
The PADI Master Scuba Diver is designed for those who already have the above qualifications, so no additional training is required and you only have to fill out the application form. However, diving training may be required to qualify as above, so please refer to the duration of the related training.
※ Important: You should have at least eighteen hours of rest time after this diving course before traveling by airplane. Therefore, be sure to schedule one more day before flying after your dive.
3. What will you learn?
1) There is no additional training at this level, as it already targets divers with the above qualifications.
2) Complete the Master Scuba Diver application to be sent to PADI.
4. How does the course work?
1) This program is led and supervised by a PADI instructor. The maximum number of students per instructor is limited to two to three for safety and efficiency.
2) You will send the application to PADI. This certification will be mailed to your residence within one or two months.
5. What is the schedule?
The PADI Master Diver Course can be started at any time.
6. Application Fee
AUD $58 (Australian Dollar)
- The above amount is the application fee that you pay to PADI. Therefore, you must use a credit card that is available overseas such as VISA or MASTERCARD.
7. How to make a reservation
1) Online Reservation: You may make a reservation through the Booaking/Inquiry board on the homepage.
2) Reservations in Boracay: You may book reservations by visiting the Sea World location one day in advance. If you book locally, you will be required to pay a deposit of 1,000 pesos per person. Making a reservation on the same day may be difficult, so please reserve in advance.