Emergency First Response (EFR Course)
Let’s learn how to help others in an emergency. The EFR course is a meaningful and valuable course that can help others by learning how to deal with situations when an emergency occurs. In this course you will learn CPR and steps for emergency treatment in real situations. The EFR course follows international health care guidelines for first aid and is globally recognized.
1. Who is it for?
The EFR course is a prerequisite for those who wish to become a PADI Rescue Diver course or a PADI Professional diver. This course is also for those who would like to be knowledgeable about safety in all situations such as daycare, kindergarten, school teachers, parents, flight attendants, travel guides, etc.
- Applicable age: Unlimited
2. How long does the course takes in total?
EFR Course takes 1 day. You can choose from a variety of EFR courses based on the contents.
3. How does the course work?
1) This course is taught directly by an EFR-qualified instructor.
2) Once you have completed this course, you will be issued a C-Card, the temporary certification card which is available for 90 days before you get the actual certification. This certification will be mailed to your residence within one or two months.
4. What is the schedule?
The ERP course can be started at any time.
5. Course Price
- Includes : Manual, Cost of issuing EFR certification.
6. How to make a reservation?
1) Online Reservation: You may make a reservation through the Booking/Inquiry board on the homepage.
2) Reservations in Boracay: You may book reservations by visiting the Sea World location one day in advance. If you book locally, you will be required to pay a deposit of 1,000 pesos per person. Making a reservation on the same day may be difficult, so please reserve in advance.