EFR (EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONDER) INSTRUCTOR
The Emergency First Response Instructor Course is designed to train qualified individuals who have received additional training to teach the Emergency First Respond (CPR), Secondary Care (First Aid), and Care for Children courses. This course focuses on cultivating the skills of the instructor candidates as a provider of primary and secondary care and early childhood care (care for children) as well as reinforcing their teaching skills. Through self-paced learning, classroom instruction, and practice exercises, instructor candidates learn how to teach the Emergency First Respond program.
1. Who is it for?
For those who wish to become PADI Open Water Scuba instructors and those who would like to make the EFR program a business.
- Applicable age: 18 years or older
- You should have completed an approved adult and pediatric CPR course within the past 24 months.
- You should have completed an approved basic first aid course within the past 24 months.
※ If you are currently a CPR / First Aid Instructor from another organization, you can take the EFR crossover program.
※ In-service medical specialists (nurses, doctors, etc.) can register for this course without receiving a provider-level course within the last 24 months.
2. What is the total duration of this course?
EFR Instructor Course takes at least 2 days. (At least 1 day for crossover course for instructors from other groups)
3. What will you learn?
1) Course Orientation: Documentation and Guiding Course Schedule
2) Knowledge development: EFR Trainer-led classroom instruction presentation section
• Philosophy of the EFR program
• Learning and teaching workshops
• Care for Children Standards and Content
• Organizing an EFR course
• EFR course marketing
3) EFR Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid), Care for Kids Skill Demonstration Workshop
4) EFR Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) Skill Assessment
5) Care for Children Lesson Skill Assessment
6) Theoretical writing exam
4. Required Documents
1) 1 ID Photo (3*4)
2) EFR C-Card (Original and Copy)
3) A credit card that is available overseas (such as VISA or MASTERCARD) to make the payment of $177 Australian Dollars for the EFR Instructor registration fee.
5. How does the course work?
1) This program is led directly by an EFR trainer.
2) EFR instructor courses are available at any time and are generally available before IDC begins.
6. What is the schedule?
The EFR Instructor course can be started at any time, please refer to the sample schedule below.
7. Course Price
- Not included: EFR Instructor application fee is AUD $177, EFR Instructor Manual AUD $137.24 (Emergency First Response® Instructor Manual with Binder, Includes P/S Care, CPR & AED and CFC guides)
8. How to make a reservation?
1) Online Reservation: You may make a reservation through the Booking/Inquiry board on the homepage.
2) Reservations in Boracay: You may book reservations by visiting the Sea World location one day in advance. If you book locally, you will be required to pay a deposit of 1,000 pesos per person. Making a reservation on the same day may be difficult, so please reserve in advance.